Treflan MicroActiv Herbicide
Treflan ® MicroActiv™ Herbicide is an economical residual, grassy and broadleaf weed herbicide specially suited for minimum and zero till fields.
MANAGE HERBICIDE RESISTANCE
As a Group 3 herbicide, Treflan® Microactiv™ is an excellent resistance management tool when used alone or as a base layer in a herbicide layering program. Treflan® Microactiv™ controls weeds as they germinate, getting your crop off to a fast, clean start to maximize yield potential.
Lentils (fall only), peas, canola, mustard, flax (fall only), dry beans, soybeans, fababeans, sunflowers, alfalfa establishment, clovers, bird’s-foot trefoil
Green foxtail*, yellow foxtail, barnyard grass, brome (Japanese, downy), Persian darnel, wild buckwheat, pigweed, lamb’s-quarters, cow cockle, chickweed, purslane, knotweed *Does not include trifluralin-resistant green foxtail.
Trifluralin – Group 3 – dinitroanaline
FORMULATION + PACKAGING
10% granular available in 453.6 kg minibulks
Do not seed oats, sugarbeets, timothy, canary seed, or creeping red fescue the year after using Treflan. Do not seed wheat if trifluralin and/or
ethalfluralin were used in consecutive years.
APPLICATION FOR BEST RESULTS
- Use of a properly calibrated Valmar or floater is essential.
- Fall application should take place when the average soil temperature at
- a depth of 5cm is 4°C or less and within 3 weeks of soil freeze up. This
- situation generally occurs by October 1 across Western Canada.
- A single heavy harrow pass is sufficient for incorporation in minimum or
- zero-till fields. Two passes are recommended in conventional-till fields.
- Dry Beans
- Dry Peas
- Durum Wheat
- Spring Wheat