Treflan MicroActiv Herbicide
Treflan ® MicroActiv™ Herbicide is an economical residual, grassy and broadleaf weed herbicide specially suited for minimum and zero till fields.
MANAGE HERBICIDE RESISTANCE
As a Group 3 herbicide, Treflan® Microactiv™ is an excellent resistance management tool when used alone or as a base layer in a herbicide layering program. Treflan® Microactiv™ controls weeds as they germinate, getting your crop off to a fast, clean start to maximize yield potential.
Lentils (fall only), peas, canola, mustard, flax (fall only), dry beans, soybeans, fababeans, sunflowers, alfalfa establishment, clovers, bird’s-foot trefoil
Green foxtail*, yellow foxtail, barnyard grass, brome (Japanese, downy), Persian darnel, wild buckwheat, pigweed, lamb’s-quarters, cow cockle, chickweed, purslane, knotweed *Does not include trifluralin-resistant green foxtail.
Trifluralin – Group 3 – dinitroanaline
FORMULATION + PACKAGING
10% granular available in 453.6 kg minibulks or 22.7 kg bags
Do not seed oats, sugarbeets, timothy, canary seed, or creeping red fescue the year after using Treflan. Do not seed wheat if trifluralin and/or
ethalfluralin were used in consecutive years.
APPLICATION FOR BEST RESULTS
- Use of a properly calibrated Valmar or floater is essential.
- Fall application should take place when the average soil temperature at
- a depth of 5cm is 4°C or less and within 3 weeks of soil freeze up. This
- situation generally occurs by October 1 across Western Canada.
- A single heavy harrow pass is sufficient for incorporation in minimum or
- zero-till fields. Two passes are recommended in conventional-till fields.
- Dry Beans
- Dry Peas
- Durum Wheat
- Spring Wheat