INSIGHT® 339SC is a new non-selective contact herbicide used in a pre-seed burndown application in spring wheat, field corn, and soybean. INSIGHT is registered for use in non-crop and fallow. Powered by Tergeo®, INSIGHT delivers ultra-fast burn down of emerged weeds when and where it’s needed.
Fallow and Non-crop
• Delivers ultra-fast and consistent results under different spring application conditions before seeding.
• The only Group 14 with grassy weed actvity including control of wild oat.
• Alternate mode of action for the control of weeds resistant to Groups 1,2,4 and/or glyphosate.
• Convenient, low application rates.
• Compliments any glyphosate application adding faster control when and where it’s needed.
• Mix with your choice of MSO surfactant.
• Tiafenacil – Group 14
MODE OF ACTION
• Non-selective contact PPO inhibitor.
• Readily absorbed by green plant tissue leading to cell membrane destruction.
• Chlorotic tissue may develop within hours after application and death of
susceptible weeds occur within a few days.
• Pre-seed or pre-emergence in spring wheat or corn.
• For soybean, apply 14 days before seeding.
• Apply to susceptible weeds when young and actively growing,
but before they exceed 12.5 cm (5 inches).
• Ground Application only. Do not apply by air.
• 148 ml/ha (60 ml/ac). 1 jug will treat 40 acres.
• INSIGHT must always be applied with an MSO surfactant at a
rate of 1% v/v for optimum burndown activity.
SUPPORTED TANK MIXES:
• Glyphosate (360 g ae/L) – 1.25 to 2.5 L/ha (0.5 to 1 L/ac)
used in burndown applications)
• Minimum 40 L/ac (10 gal/ac)
1. Ensure the spray system is free of residues from
2. Fill the tank 1/2 full of clean water.
3. Turn on the tank agitation system.
4. Add the required amount of Insight 339SC Herbicide
and continue agitation until the Insight 339SC
Herbicide is completely dispersed.
5. Add the required amount of glyphosate while
6. As the tank is filling, add the required spray adjuvant.
RE-ENTRY PERIOD INTERVAL:
• 12 hours
• 2.4 L jug
• 6 x 2.4L per case